Symec Engineers (India) Pvt Ltd was founded in 1984 and was initially involved in pressure vessel fabrication and piping works for various chemical and pharmaceutical Industries.
The first foray into Automation and materials handling came in 1990, when the company successfully built its first Gamma Irradiation Plant for the Kidwai Memorial hospital in Bangalore (India’s First Indigenously built Irradiation plant).
Since then, Symec Engineers has successfully completed several gamma irradiation plants in India and Abroad.
The company is also involved in the development of special purpose machinery, automated systems, process equipment for high temperature and pressure and Outsourced design and development.
Symec incorporates a work ethic that fosters innovation, hard work, professionalism and a willingness to design and develop unique systems under challenging conditions.Our dedicated staff of design engineers, draftsmen, workshop and administrative personnel are committed to providing our clients with innovative solutions and high quality service to meet and exceed their expectations.
Our dedicated staff of design engineers, draftsmen, workshop and administrative personnel are committed to providing our clients with innovative solutions and high quality service to meet and exceed their expectations.
Our methodology involves:
- Analyzing customer’s requirement and visualizing alternate designs.
- Detailed design and Engineering of the equipment / systems using fine techniques and innovative approach.
- Sourcing of bought out components from indigenous and worldwide sources.
- Manufacturing, Sub component testing, final shop assembly and testing.
- Site Erection, commissioning and on-site maintenance.
Our Happy Clients
© 2019 Symec Engineers (India) Pvt. Ltd. All Rights Reserved