Symec Engineers (India) Pvt Ltd is among the world’s premier manufacturers of Gamma Irradiation Plants for commercial, medical and research purposes. Symec has built Seven Industrial Gamma Irradiation Plants in India and is in the process of building four more Plants in India and Abroad.
Symec also undertakes turnkey projects in this sector including civil works, assistance in regulatory clearances as well design and supply of associated facilities such as cold storages, integrated food processing facilities, automated loading/unloading equipment, pack houses etc.
Symec offers its clients a wide range of designs custom engineered to optimally suit the client’s requirements and needs.
We offer state of the art fully automated Irradiation plants with unique features such as:
- Fully automated PLC based control with SCADA and HMI interfaces.
- Split source and moving shielding arrangements for irradiation over a wide range of doses.
- Research loops for precise low dose irradiation of small volumes of products, incorporated into an Industrial Irradiator capable of simultaneous operations.
- Automated torque sensing and limiting systems.
- Automated Product tracking and dose monitoring systems.
- Designs for a wide range of Dose requirements – High (25 kGy min dose), Medium (4 kGy min dose)and Low dose (0.03 kGy min dose) applications.
- Designs for different Packaging size and shapes – Cardboard boxes, Gunny bags, drums, Polythene packs, Loose free flowing grains, Tote boxes etc)
- Designs for high product processing capacity – (Up to 10MT/Hr)